Landmark Medical Centre (LMC) commenced operations in 2005, with Dr Robert Luk Tai Kong as Medical Director and Mdm Nellie Ong Ah Huay in charge of business operations, as Chairperson.
LMC is located at Level 33B (35th floor) of Menara Landmark Building, in Johor Bahru, offering both outpatient and inpatient healthcare services.
LMC offers medical services in the following clinical disciplines:
- Aesthetics and Anti-Aging Medicine
- Clinical Research
- General Medical Consults and Services (Common medical ailments and check-ups, including:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS) (Laparoscopic/Keyhole Surgery)
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (Women’s Health)
- Outpatient Oncology Services
- Paediatric Consultations and Vaccinations
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Regenerative Medicine (PRP & Stem Cell Therapy) – contact us to find out more